Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Mr. Joe"COLLEGE" Butler


Hello and welcome everyone, to Diverse Soles. It is me, the born and raised Queen City native that reached a spot in life and begun my sought after purpose on planet earth on June 17, 1989. I have always had the passion to create a position to place myself in the category of being a business mogul. I have had an obsession with sneakers since grade school and as my life took a turn in the summer of 2007 due to an (ACL) tear to my knee from football my decisions changed in life for my career path. With help from the late Mae Limas my grandmother I converted from playing sports to dedicating time to the piano. Yes, it is true I am and professional pianist that has an obsession with sneakers and fashion(LOL). I know as you are reading you are wondering how is Diverse Soles any different from any other sneaker spot. Well, Im here to explain! The piano drove me to sneakers and the sneakers drove me to my piano. The piano can be played at different tempos, provide different distinctive genres to the ear, played with different progressions and even different textures. When I wore a sneaker it would give me a different appearance to a different natural eye I came across, provided a sense of urgency for the next day to attempt another wear and it placed me in a category or gave me a sense of identity for my personality. Yes, yes, very deep thought but as I realized this I discovered that I can reach out to you all to provide you all with a sense of a diverse taste that helps you receive that deep thought of your own to create a sense of happiness and urgency to learn the DIVERSE SOLE in JOSH&JOE but most of all YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment