Wednesday, July 21, 2010

THE Josh Oquendo


Hello world on July 7th 1990 one of gods many gifts to the world was born and that of course would be me Josh Oquendo lol. Well first off I am originally from the Bronx, New York the birth place of hip hop and the Yankees. Growing up in New York I grew to have a strong love for music, the Knicks and sneakers despite my strong hatred for Michael Jordan(because he used to scorch the Knicks). As I child I always knew that I didn't want to work for anyone and since I was in about the 7th grade I knew I would have my own business selling what I love. I would like to welcome everyone to the Diverse Soles blog. Diverse Soles is the next big thing to hit the sneaker community in the near future. As of now me and my business partner Joe are in the process of making our dream a reality so I would advise everyone to stay tuned for what the future has in store for us. As I sign off for now I would like to leave everyone with a few of my favorite most inspirational quotes: "I am not afraid, I was born to do this"-Joan Of Arc "To accomplish great things, one must not only act, not also dream, not only plan, but also believe"-Anatole France "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"-Eleanor Roosevelt "Great minds have purposes, others have wishes"-Washington Irving "If the dream is big enough facts don't matter"-Dextar Yager

No comments:

Post a Comment