Thursday, July 22, 2010

Josh Oquendo's Top 25 Jordans

25.Olympic 1s: I got theses back in 08' and I dont know why there so fly to me I wear all the time they look good with anything.
24.Last Shot 14s: I remember I got these for Christmas of 10th grade one of Jordans most memorable sneakers my condolences go out to Byron Russell.
23.White/Black/Red 13s: I fell in love with these when I seen Denzel with them on in "He Got Game" back when he had that arthritic condition that was going around Coney Island at the time.
22.OG Bred 12s: I remember I was 7 years old when these first dropped and me and my mother went all over the Bronx trying to find them long story short I was never able to get them.
21.Aqua 8s: Probably one of the most popular Jordan releases very simple sneaker but it still says a lot at the same time.
20.Carmine 6's: Still haven't gotten my hands on a pair but how can you not love em.
19.Bin 9s: Actually waited in line for 26 hours for these and then they didn't even fit(ran a little small) but I still love em but I got a size 10.5 for sale dead stock if anyone is interested hit me up.
18.True Blue 3s: I had theses back in 2001 and wore them like crazy still haven't gotten the 2009 release.
17.Military Blue 4s: Well of course my list is going to be flooded with 4s considering I have them tattooed on me. Funny story about these I got them September 9th 2006 and I remember the date cause I was working at Finish Line and quit my job the same day I got them I got mad at my manger and threw the sneaker box at him and dipped(one of my biggest regrets lol).
16.Bred 13s: Got these Christmas of 9th grade such a classic sneaker and a friend got them too and had his stolen after like the second time he wore them and I still make fun of him about it to this day.
15.Space Jams 11s: Originally released in 2001 and I didn't get my hands on a pair so I knew when they re-released I was gonna have to double up on them don't know if they'll ever be released so I always have to have a fresh pair.
14.Flint Grey 4s: I think the 4s are the best Jordan model so throw a cool grey color way on them and you cant go wrong.
13.Fire Red 3s: Ima sucker for White/Black and Red Jordans and the 3s are my second favorite model nothing more needs to be said.
12.Doernbecher 6s: Not too many people were feeling these but I took a chance on them and when I seen them in person I thought they were crazy and extremely comfortable with the gold inside and it feels even better when you pay the retail price. Plus you cant go bad when giving back to charity.
11.Chicago 10s: When these re-release Ima get at least 2 pairs this sneaker is as fresh as they come and its damn near impossible to find a dead stock pair unless you wanna spend 2gs at Flight Club.
10.Fire Red 5s: Like I said sucker for the color way you can never go wrong regardless of the model.
9.Cement 4s: Classic Jordan remember seeing these in "Do The Right Thing" cant wait till Jordan Brand released them again hopefully the quality isn't terrible.
8.Mars Blackmon 4s: I would say this is the sneaker that started my "collection" since this is when my foot stop growing and I got them for only 85 with my Finish Line discount at the time.
7.Mocha 3s: Released in 2001 and been wanting them for so long then a Dead Stock pair for steal only 175 still waiting for the perfect time to wear them.
6.Olympic 7s: I probably wear these the most out of any of my sneakers cant go wrong with 7s and you cant go wrong with the Olympic color way definitely need to get another pair.
5.Grape 5s: Classic Charlotte Hornet colors I had someone set up to sell me these and they flaked out I'm still salty about it.
4.Bred 11s: Arguably the best sneaker of all time regardless of the brand so this doesn't really need an explanation.
3.Black Cement 4s: If someone came up to me and said I'll give you 50 pairs of these and you only wear these for the rest of my life I would definitely do it.
2.Cement 3s: Holy Grail of Jordans such a clean and simple sneaker and you can wear it with pretty much everything.
1.Og 1s: The Jordan 1 gets the crown by default this is where it all started.

No comments:

Post a Comment