Monday, July 26, 2010

Top 10 Sneakers I DONT have that I WANT

Whats up world I credit this next post to @niggacedsaid he gave me a idea to post a list of Holy Grails that I dont have but I'm trying to get. So lets start this off.
10. Stash 95s-I love the 95 model and Stash is one of the illest graffiti artist so put those 2 together you cant go wrong.
9. Royal Blue Foamposite- If you were a basketball fan then you liked Penny Hardaway and his sneaker was crazy I know when the re-release these I'm getting 2 pairs.
8. Zen Grey Yeezys- Funny thing is I was actually 4th in line for these then I left cause I had to take my "friend" lol to work in the mourning so I didnt get em. I still want em tho.
7. TIffany SB Dunks- Colorway is crazy and then black croc skin do I need to say anymore.
6. Supreme SB Dunks- The gold stars and lace lock just set this sneaker off.
5. Heineken SB Dunks- Man these are just flat out fresh I love the concept.
4. Supreme SB Dunks low- I love the Jordan inspired cement print on these and you can wear with pretty much anything.
3. Pigeon SB Dunks- Being a New York dude I have no choice to love these. If I hit the lotto tomorrow these would be one of my first purchases.
2. OG Black Cement 3s- The keyword to this is OG well guess key letter but whatever.
1. OG Black 4s-...........you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment